Subject: Safety data sheet for chemcals
From: "Aneta Ostrowska" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 10:47:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sirs,
I am Regulatory Consultant from Poland.
I would like to ask about the information to be included in the safety
data sheets in section 1.4 in your country. Could you please indicate the
answers to the following questions:

*	what data are obligatory to be included in section 1.4
(manufacturer / toxicological center / other) in your country

a) Toxicological center:

*	if section 1.4 should include the toxicology center, are there any
additional obligations associated with it, such as: contract, fee, sending
obligatory data to the toxicology center?
*	can you indicate the exact data for the toxicology centre in your
country, if it is mandatory in section 1.4
*	whether it is a national or private toxicological center

b) Manufacturer/distributor:

*	if section 1.4 should include the manufacturer's/distributor's
details, does he have any additional obligations related to this (e.g. he
must communicate in the official language)
*	whether the manufacturer's data should accurately indicate office
hours, whether the phone must be available 24/7

c) Other:

*	please indicate what other information should be included here

Thank you in advance for your feedback, or redirection to another entity
from which I could get the above information.
Best regards,

Aneta Ostrowska

Regulatory Consultant

-----------------------------------------------

Centrum Ekotoksykologiczne Sp. z o.o.

ul. Armii Krajowej 33

41-506 Chorzów, Polska

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel.: 32 202 90 34

Link do strony wydarzenia:
<https://trainingeu.eu/pl/events/konferencja-reach-2025/>
https://trainingeu.eu/pl/events/konferencja-reach-2025/